Antibes

maggio 01, 2014

Hi everybody!
Despite we're nearly in May, I decided not to do my April favourites, because I had something more interesting to show you.
This week I went to Côte d'Azúr in France, during Easter holidays. I stayed in Antibes, a really nice Provencal village near the seaside. 
I really enjoyed it, and I thought to write some posts about my voyage.
In this one, I'm going to put some photos of the place while in the next ones I'm going to post a few pictures of outfits I wore. 

SaraPags

I like this photo because it shows exactly a typical alley of provencal towns. As you can see, there were lots of flowers and the atmosphere was cheerful, maybe due to those bright colours.

SaraPags

Well, I think  colour is the key word of this little vacation … Look how many springy feelings it spreads! Oh, I love French very much: I tried to talk it a bit, but I was so clumsy.

SaraPags

The girl I went with made me notice this little boat above the sign of the street called indeed "The Boat Street". I thought it was so funny!

SaraPags

This is the traditional provencal set of dishes, with mediterranean colours and drawings. Lovely, isn't it?!

SaraPags

How cute are those little lavender bags? I gave it to my mum when I went in Provence beforehand, but this year I opted for a macarons box. Lavender smells SO good and is perfect for my wardrobe! 





France is famous for her production of soaps and fragrances, and this sign shows exactly an artisan's shop of this sector. 


Okay Italy, although I love your food, I didn't miss you too much that week! (Except for the wifi, obviously …)

SaraPags

SaraPags

SaraPags

Tell me now why I did come back. The sea was wonderful, but unfortunately I couldn't have a bath, because the water was icy

SaraPags
A tired seagull yawning in front of us



And here there are some pics I posted on instagram (follow me here).



SaraPags


A funny rose-shape ice-cream in strawberry and pistachio. Mmmm …

SaraPags

Cocktail at the seaside: coconut, mango and pineapple, yummy!! -We didn't have dinner then, aha-
SaraPags
SaraPags

Flowers, flowers, flowers and flowers again! Yay finally it's spring - if you hadn't got it yet- !

Well, that's all.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Love, 
Sara











No Comments

Posta un commento